This enhanced eCD/DVD set contains the “That All May Read” song, music track, music lead sheet, music video, documentary, literacy & reading links plus the mini documentary, “Listen to the Children”. The eCD contains bonus songs and music tracks, “Merci Louis” and “Listen to the Children”.
“That All May Read” is a unique multi-media learning and awareness project that encourages a love of reading for all.
What began as an inspirational song written and then performed by Terry Kelly at the 2006 Canadian Library Association Conference, has evolved into the library community’s battle cry for the power that reading brings to us all.
- Inspire children of both genders and all ages to want to read.
- Inspire adults who are having challenges learning how to read to overcome these and find the courage to seek assistance
- Provide librarians, teachers, parents and others with tools to assist in enabling people of all ages to learn to read and to love to read
- Encourage and inspire people to understand challenges faced by those struggling to improve their literacy skills and to subsequently remove the stigma.
“That All May Read” eCD/DVD educational package contains the following tools:
- The Song and Music Track
- The Music Video
- The Documentary
- Literacy and Reading Links
- Ideas for promoting the love of reading
- TAMR Lyrics and Music Lead Sheet
- Bonus Songs, Music Tracks, and Mini Documentary